1. Wander every day.
2. Do not plan your wanderings. Start in any direction. The location is not important.
3. Use whatever you have. (You have everything you need.) Use your senses.
4. Collect and gather. Document experiences and findings.
5. Remain open. Breathe deeply. Ask the question, ‘What can I discover?’
6. Allow ideas to come in. Write them down.
7. Question everything you have been told.
8. Use your imagination in your wanderings.
9. Use your intuition. Follow your hunches. Go toward what you are drawn to.
10. Encourage your own wild nature. What makes you feel truly alive?
The Wander Society by Keri Smith